Process & Information
Change requests will ONLY be available online from Monday, December 4, 2017 to Monday, January 15, 2018.
Requests MUST be for one of the following reasons. Requests for any other reasons will not be honored. If your request does not fall under the following reasons, no change will be made, and no response will be sent to you.
Reason for your request:
- Level change: College Prep <~> Honors/AP
- Completed class
- Not academically prepared (D/F in prior sequence class, e.g. Dual Enrollment)
- Term Issues (already completed the semester)
No change is guaranteed! Space availability in classes will be decisive to consider request.
- Requests are not guaranteed, and they will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- ONLY core class change requests will be considered IF THERE IS SPACE AVAILABLE–NO requests for elective changes, “teacher changes,” and the swapping of periods will be made.
- Students who have concerns with a specific teacher should see their assigned assistant principal.
- Counselors cannot accommodate schedule change requests via email, only requests submitted through the Schedule Change Request Form will be considered. Links to the appropriate forms are below, under the “Submit a Schedule Change Request” heading.
Submit a Schedule Change Request
If you would like to submit a schedule change request, please find your counselor below, click their name to expand their contact information and click on the link to their schedule change request form.
Mr. Muratalla (Last Names: A - Cro; Frosh Jungle House)
Ms. Marina Oliman (Last Names: Cruz - Her; Frosh Forest House)
Ms. Lydia Contreras (Last Names: Hic - Me; Frosh River House)
Mr. Felix Santana (Last Names: Mi - Rod; Frosh Mountain House)
Ms. Areli Simpson (Last Names: Roj - Z; Frosh Desert House)
Important Dates for Schedule Change Requests
All Honors and AP changes to regular courses must be completed by January 15th.
After August 30th students wishing to change an Honors or AP course must pick up and complete a paper Schedule Change form in person from their counselor and return by the first grading period. Changes can be only be made if space permits, and there are no guaranteed changes.
Regardless of the semester, after the first grading period has ended, any class change will be listed on student transcripts as a Withdrawal with an F as a final grade (W/F).