Schedule Change

Process & Information

Change requests will ONLY be available online from Monday, April 2 to Monday, April 30, 2018.


Please Note:
  • Requests are not guaranteed, and they will be processed in the order in which they are received.
  • Counselors cannot accommodate schedule change requests via email, only requests submitted through the Schedule Change Request Form will be considered. Links to the appropriate forms are below, under the “Submit a Course Request Change” heading.

Submit a Course Request Change

If you would like to submit a course request change, please find your counselor below, click their name to expand their contact information and click on the link to their schedule change request form.

You must be logged in to your Vista Unified School District Google account in order to fill out the form.

Mr. Muratalla (Last Names: A - Cro; Frosh Jungle House)
Ms. Marina Oliman (Last Names: Cruz - Her; Frosh Forest House)
Ms. Lydia Contreras (Last Names: Hic - Me; Frosh River House)
Mr. Felix Santana (Last Names: Mi - Rod; Frosh Mountain House)
Ms. Areli Simpson (Last Names: Roj - Z; Frosh Desert House)
Dr. Carmelina Reyes (PLA 12 - ELD - Eng 12, 11, 10 SEI - Foreign Exchange; Frosh Ocean House)

Important Dates for Schedule Change Requests

Starting December 4th the Schedule Change Request Form Link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request form is January 15th at noon.

All Honors and AP changes to regular courses must be completed by January 15th.

Starting April 2nd the Course Request Change Form link will be open for the following 2018-2019 school year. The deadline to submit a Course Request Change is Monday, April 30, 2018.

Starting August 2nd the Schedule Change Request Form Link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request form is August 30th at noon.


After August 30th students wishing to change an Honors or AP course must pick up and complete a paper Schedule Change form in person from their counselor and return by the first grading period. Changes can be only be made if space permits, and there are no guaranteed changes.

Regardless of the semester, after the first grading period has ended, any class change will be listed on student transcripts as a Withdrawal with an F as a final grade (W/F).

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This