Process & Information
Change requests will ONLY be available online from Monday, December 3, 2018 to Monday, January 14, 2019.
Requests MUST be for one of the following reasons. Requests for any other reasons will not be honored. If your request does not fall under the following reasons, no change will be made, and no response will be sent to you.
Reason for your request:
- Level change: College Prep <~> Honors/AP
- Completed class
- Not academically prepared (D/F in prior sequence class, e.g. Dual Enrollment)
- Term Issues (already completed the semester)
No change is guaranteed! Space availability in classes will be decisive to consider request.
- Requests are not guaranteed, and they will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Counselors cannot accommodate schedule change requests via email, only requests submitted through the Schedule Change Request Form will be considered. Links to the appropriate forms are below, under the “Submit a Schedule Change Request” heading.
Submit a Schedule Change Request
If you would like to submit a schedule change request, please find your counselor below, click their name to expand their contact information and click on the link to their schedule change request form.
You must be logged in to your Vista Unified School District Google account in order to fill out the form.
Mr. Muratalla (Last Names: A - Cruz, Cri)
Ms. Oliman (Last Names: Cruz, D. - Hernández, C.)
Ms. Contreras (Last Names: Hernández, H. - Mejía)
Mr. Santana (Last Names: Mejos - Rodarte)
Mrs. Areli Simpson (Last Names: Rodríguez - Z)
Important Dates for Schedule Change Requests
Starting December 3, the Schedule Change Request link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request is January 14th at noon.
All honors and AP changes to regular course must be completed by January 14.
Starting August 1st the Schedule Change Request Form Link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request form is August 29th at noon.
After August 29th students wishing to change an Honors or AP course must pick up and complete a paper Schedule Change form in person from their counselor and return by the first grading period. Changes can be only be made if space permits, and there are no guaranteed changes.
Regardless of the semester, after the first grading period has ended, any class change will be listed on student transcripts as a Withdrawal with an F as a final grade (W/F).