Process & Information
Beginning Wednesday, August 7, 2019, students who wish to make any change requests will ONLY be considered for review if it falls into one of the following categories:
- Inappropriate placement (data entry error, didn’t meet prerequisites, etc)
- Failed a class and must repeat
- Completed class in summer school (transcript proof required)
- Missing periods or gaps in schedule
Students wishing to request appropriate changes to their schedule must submit an electronic Schedule Change Request form online no later than August 29th
No change is guaranteed! Space availability in classes will be decisive to consider request.
- Requests are not guaranteed, and they will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- Counselors cannot accommodate schedule change requests via email, only requests submitted through the Schedule Change Request Form will be considered. Links to the appropriate forms are below, under the “Submit a Schedule Change Request” heading.
Submit a Schedule Change Request
If you would like to submit a schedule change request, please find your counselor below, click their name to expand their contact information and click on the link to their schedule change request form.
You must be logged in to your Vista Unified School District Google account in order to fill out the form.
Mrs. Prieto (Last Names: Cole - Guillén)
Ms. Contreras (Last Names: Guiz. - Martínez, I)
Mr. Santana (Last Names: Martínez, J - Ramírez)
Mrs. Areli Simpson (Last Names: Ramírez A - Scalzo)
Mr. Muratalla (Last Names: Schau- Z, ELD 1-4, & Foreign Exchange)
Important Dates for Schedule Change Requests
Starting August 7th the Schedule Change Request Form Link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request form is August 29th at noon.
After August 29th students wishing to change an Honors or AP course must pick up and complete a paper Schedule Change form in person from their counselor and return by the first grading period. Changes can be only be made if space permits, and there are no guaranteed changes.
Starting December 7th, the Schedule Change Request link will be open. The deadline to submit a Schedule Change Request is January 21st at noon.
All honors and AP changes to regular course must be completed by February 11.