Challenge & Wellness Courses
The Challenge Course
- Students build a understanding of Global Literacy
- Students understand pressing Global Challenges
- Students build empathy around Global Issues / Problems in a multidisciplinary manner
- Students take action to Improve Our World
The Wellness Course
- Inspire students to “Know Who They Are”
- Build social-emotional support for all students
- Focus on the big idea of “Wellness”
- Students build metacognition
- Students learn to utilize strengths in all aspects of their lives to become more self-directed learners
I will explore the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals to find an issue that resonates with me, identify a problem, iterate solutions and act to improve my world.
I will explore self-awareness in order to be a mindful, ethical, productive, healthy member of my community.